Saturday 19 January 2013

Planning

Hardware/Software Used

Sony Xperia P
8.0 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash





HP Compaq 435
A Laptop designed for Professional 24/7 users
I Used It For Editing And Graphic Designing



Windows 7
The Fastest Operating System



Adobe Photoshop
Ideal for Photo editing , Layer editing and Photo Masking




CorelDraw
Best For Graphic Designing


SHOOTING PLAN
I didn't really have everything figured out before the photo-shoot for my Magazine TB(The Beat) But as i progressed i did things according to the situation. I wanted to put a good impression on the audience and for that i didn't compromise on my Cost and expenses for the shoot as you can see below in the Budget Plan for my magazine. Now as you know Our society and especially teenagers which mainly are my target audience are very brand conscious and status symbolic,They look for the Brand not for the quality so I gave the audience exactly what they wanted by Wearing Branded Costumes and everything at its best. This is a main attraction secondly i wanted a model to pose for my magazine but i thought that he wouldn't have done things the way i exactly wanted so i decided to Pose myself for my magazine. I wanted to show a gripping attitude with a stylish pose and i think it resulted as a positive outcome for sure. The Electric guitar i am holding is Of the top and most Demanded company Les Paul Gibson. The Suit and shirt i am wearing is of well known brands too.Even the Hair paste i used for my hair styling is very famous for producing hair products.
I was confident about my Plan and i finalized all my work in about a month as i didn't wanted to waste time but also wanted a Perfect Execution.


No comments:

Post a Comment